Our research is focused on the following areas:
- system security (malware analysis, vulnerability analysis of IT systems, security of virtualization, cloud computing security);
- economics of security and privacy (incentive design, IT risk management, cyber-insurance);
- security and privacy in wireless networked embedded systems (sensor networks, body area networks, vehicular communications, RFID systems).
We use models and tools from the following scientific domains:
- static and dynamic code analysis;
- microeconomics and game theory;
- formal methods (logics and process calculi);
- data mining and machine learning;
- cryptography and coding techniques.
The following organizations have supported our research activities:
We are thankful for their support!